Preparing and Communicating Sustainability Information
Providing Sustainability Information about Products is a Future Retailing Requirement:
- Governments are requiring impact disclosure
- Investors want to know if your business is sustainable
- Consumers are conscious of their footprint
European Union Digital Product Passport
Will apply to all consumer products except for Food, Animal Feed and Medicines
Sets requirements on Manufacturers and Importers to create a Passport for all products sold
Sectors first impacted: Batteries, Textiles, Consumer Electronics, Furniture
“Imagine tomorrow browsing online, buying something, next to the price, there is also the footprint. And for that you need precise data. Its not average data from some table, you know like the average coffee machine. Its THAT coffee machine.”Illias Laskovidis, DC connect, European Commission
ESG Sustainability and Traceability Platform
Entity Systems is Enterprise Software that creates, maintains and communicates all your traceability and sustainability information from one place
What we Do
- Track and Trace each Item with its own QR Code
- Calculate Sustainability Information on the Item Level
- Fulfill EU Digital Product Passport Requirements
- Communicate this Information Internally and to your Customers
Where is it from?
How did it get here?
How we Do it
- We Perform a Life Cycle Analysis
- Manage Data within Entity Systems
- Create Product Passports with QR Codes for your Customers
- Sell Impact Data as NFT
Want to see how it looks?
Take a Product Tour of Entity Systems for Nora’s Bed and Bath, a hypothetical store.
Here, view the inputs into the system, including the calculated Life Cycle Analysis and a Digital Product Passport for a bathrobe imported from Turkey to the Czech Republic.
Download the White Paper
- Join our Mailing list and Download!
- PDF copy of the freely available HTML version
- 57 Pages
- ISBN: 978-80-908557-0-0
Partners and Accelerator Alumni
Cover Photo by lan deng