Customers are demanding to know more about their purchases. Which factory made my clothes? Does this factory operate in a sustainable way? Were the workers paid a fair wage? What is the CO2 impact of my purchase? Regulators like the EU are also on track to demand that companies provide more information about their products through policies like the EU Digital Product Passport.
To date there is no easy way to provide sustainability information from a company’s business software. Entity Systems s.r.o. has been established in 2021 with the goal of creating business software that will:
- Provide end customers with details about their purchase
- Help prove your business’ sustainable, local, and fair trade claims
- Link these claims to each specific item sold
Entity Systems is doing this by developing a Warehouse Management System (WMS) that is capable of tracking products as part of its core capabilities and being able to pass this information on to final consumers. A beta version of the software has already been released and is in use, and a new version is under development and will be released in 2022 with a connection to the Shoptet eshop platform.
A business can use the software to:
- Receiving and Shipping
- Creating and Managing Orders from Shoptet
- Receive instructions on Picking and Packing Orders
- Integration with Shoptet
- Automatically create tracking pages for their products